Thursday, February 3, 2011

The real truth?

News flash: Samantha Stevens does exist; news at 6.

Think about it.  What if something like this were to happen.  How many would say they want to use her power for the sake of all concerned; but in actuality, they only want it to control other people, and ... control the world.

Ok, here I am ... first blog.  I have no idea how the workings of a blog work.  How do like-minded people seek other like-minded people.  How do people of similar interests connect.

Enough levity.  I am serious in posting this blog.  Since cognition, I've always KNOWN that "what you can feel with your five senses is only a part of what's really going on."  I've been searching all my life and it always leads down the same path.  What prompted me was an NPR news item about scientists doing experiments in growing new human legs, arms, organs, etc.  Some species can do this, but why can humans not?  Could we at one time?  The idea that scientists are doing this research really excites me!!!!

I believe we choose to be here in this life at this time.  How can we harness all of that "stuff" out there to make this lifetime more meaningful.  I'm sick to death of the majority of these creatures in that you have to do this, do that, buy my book, let me control you, eat this, eat that -- all in a way to control and manipulate you. 

Bottom line: are there any REAL, practical, genuine people out there that are Samantha Stevens -- into Magic, Magick, time travel, projection, metaphysics, fountain of youth finders ... stuff like that?  I am sure those out there aren't talking and wouldn't dare, else they would be used, abused, and thrown on the side of the road fore dead once they've been found-out.

What is the real truth of all of this?

Enjoy the day.  Enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment